The EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019 conference registration is now open. Below, you find the registration link as well as detailed information about deadlines, fees, and cancellation.
Register here for EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019 and its collocated events.
Important: Each paper in the proceedings (main conference or workshop) needs to (i) have at least one author registered by the early registration deadline and (ii) have been presented at the conference, in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
- Early Registration: Through 11:59PM EDT October 10, 2019
- Late Registration: October 11, 2019 to 11:59PM EDT October 24, 2019
- Onsite Registration: Begins November 3, 2019
Confirmed Registration Fees
|Type||Register||Full package||Main conference||Main + 1 Day||1 Day||2 Days|
- Full-Pack entitles the attendee to attend the main conference plus all tutorials and workshops desired.
- Main Conference entitles the attendee to attend only the main conference.
- Main + 1 Day entitles the attendee to attend the main conference plus one day of tutorials and workshops.
- 1-Day entitles the attendee to attend only one day of tutorials and workshops (no main conference).
- 2-Day entitles the attendee to attend both workshops and tutorials days but not the main conference.
Cancellations received one month or more prior to the conference will receive full refund.
Cancellations received up to three weeks prior to the conference will receive the ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration) and reimbursement of all amounts paid above the first $200.
Cancellations received within three weeks prior to the conference and all no-shows will not receive reimbursements but will receive the current full year ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration).
Cancellations due to governmental travel restrictions or failure to obtain a visa or serious illness that prevents travel to attend the Conference will receive a full refund regardless of when notification is received by the ACL Office.